Sunday, August 10, 2008

8-10-2008

Today and yesterday evening was pretty rough. I'll begin with last light.

Last night no matter what I ate it didn't settle well on my stomach which started the afternoon badly. I received another dose of the ATG and that just sent my system off. I woke up on and off feeling very sick and running back and forth to the bathroom mostly due to the increased fluids. But eventually I let my food lose, then again, and again. But I felt much better afterwords, as you could imagine. This to say the least, led to the morning. The next day I was very tired and drowsy for the most of the morning. As the day progressed I began to feel much better. I changed my eating a little (more liquids less solids) and I believe that this resulted in my deceased nausea. Needless to say I've had a rough couple of days and look forward to having a few days of ease (if possible). I still plan on receiving my sister's stem cells on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please send a physical address ... you need cards!!!