Saturday, August 2, 2008

BMT number Dos

Well it's official I start my second bone marrow transplant on Wednesday (August 6, 2008). It's what physicians call an Alleogeneic Stem Cell Transplant... a fancy name for receiving stem cells from a donor which will be my wonderfully short sister... I mean my wonderful but short sister :) I've had great help and support through everything and at this point I'm no longer fighting for myself, I'm now fighting for you. I realize now the overwhelming power of positive attitudes and prayer. There's more people who want me to get through this then I would've ever imagined. So I've created this blog as a means of keeping you informed. This is my attempt to bring awareness about how important prayers and support are as well as how this can happen to anyone. Feel free to make comments and subscribe to this feed.

FYI: Please disregard spelling and grammatical errors, sorry :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian! We have still yet to officially meet....which koren is in big trouble for...however, I want you to know I a praying for you LOTS! Hope to meet you face to face soon!!!