Friday, August 22, 2008

8-22-2008

Well, I was set free from the hospital yesterday around 2:30pm... Yeah!! Too much time in the hospital will drive you NUTS! But before I could even celebrate my release I was back in :(



I checked back in the hospital today around 10:00 am (not even 24 hours outside the hospital walls) The reason: I have been doing very well, better than expected :) and the current attending physcian is new to this type of regime so his best judgement was to release me. There are many benefits to staying outside the hospital. But my normal physcian (who was out of town the last few days) found out about my release and had a cow... He's very worried about me not being well protected from infection and also if I do contract an infection it is treated quicker and more easily when I'm in the hospital. Therefore I'm back in the hospital and the same room.

No comments: